Our goal: to provide resources and solutions that strengthen your relationships with clients while helping them realize the financial and personal benefits of donating through the community foundation.
Through us, your clients can get the same charitable tax deduction as a direct gift to charity, but with the personal legacy that comes with starting a charitable fund. And you get the benefit of helping your clients achieve their financial and charitable goals in a uniquely personal way.
Professional advisors often partner with us when their clients:
- Are in a “transition” phase of life –empty nest, retirement, involved in estate planning
- Plan to sell a business or other major asset
- Have high capital gains tax exposure
- Are establishing or transferring a private foundation
- Want to leave a legacy gift
- Are transferring stock
- Are 70 ½ or older and want to create a charitable fund that qualifies for the “IRA charitable Distribution”
- Want a charitable deduction now with the flexibility to make grants in the future
- Enjoy meeting like-minded donors at unique and exclusive learning and connection events offered by our Community Foundation
Please contact Theresa Grimison or call 321-752-5505 if you or your clients are interested in learning more about any of the following topics:
- Donor Advised Funds
- Bequests (sample language)
- Designated Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Life Income Gifts
- Charitable Lead or Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
Would you or your colleagues be interested in learning more about how charitable giving can benefit clients? Our staff often speaks to groups about:
- Charitable giving options
- Our grantmaking priorities and impact
- Planned giving
- Charitable giving benefits
Donor Advised Fund and Private Foundation Comparison
To compare tax advantages of a Donor Advised Fund to a Private Foundation, view this comparison chart of key differences.
Planned Giving Resources
We have a complete tax update service for CPAs, attorneys, CLUs, CFPs, ChFCs, trust officers and other professional friends. The GiftLaw services are made available to all advisors as a free service. We are available to assist in helping you provide clients with clear and understandable gift illustrations.
We are glad to “run the numbers” for you if a client is interested in a charitable trust. Many clients seek giving opportunities that provide capital gains savings; an income tax deduction; and a lifetime income for the donor, donor’s spouse, or another individual. We can provide not only the tax deductions that are available to your clients but illustrations, a brief description of the gift plan, and annual cash flow projections.
Strategic Philanthropic Planning
We can assist your clients and their families with their philanthropic planning that incorporates their charitable goals with their personal financial goals. We can also create a giving vehicle that best meets their needs.