If you have received a grant from the Community Foundation, we would like to learn about the impact of your work. We want to learn how our grants are making a difference in the communities we serve, and we want to help you share your story with a broader audience.
When you receive a community grant, we ask that you:
- Report back to us at the end of the grant period (30 days after completion of the project or within 12 months).
- Publicize your grant award.
- Share your story with us once your grant dollars have been put in motion.
Community grant recipients are required to complete a final report upon completion of the grant term (typically 12 months, or 30 days after completion of the project) and before subsequent grant applications will be considered. Recipients of multi-year grants must submit an interim report on the anniversary of the original grant award date before additional funds are released.
Please download and complete the final Grant Report Form.
Information to include in the grant report:
- We rely on your candid grant reports to assist us. Please provide your honest thoughts about the short-term results and the longer-term potential of the project, program, or work for which funds were granted.
- We are just as interested in what did not work as what did. While we understand the wish to focus on successes, we also respect the candor and insight involved in sharing lessons learned.
- Your grant report should be based on the description and anticipated outcomes in your original proposal narrative. Please refer to your original proposal as you prepare your grant report.
- As you prepare your grant report, we hope you will also Share Your Story. Consider submitting the results of your grant award in a story format so that others can get to know your organization.
We strongly encourage you to submit grant reports by e-mail. Completed reports should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “Grant Report” and your agency name in the subject line.
If you choose to submit your report by regular mail, please send to:The Community Foundation for Brevard 1361 Bedford Drive, Suite 102 Melbourne, FL 32940