The Community Foundation for Brevard’s 2021 Competitive Grant Application Process will run from January 7 – February 8, 2021 (at 5:00 p.m.).
Non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations serving Brevard County are encouraged to attend the GRANTMAKER BRIEFING and apply for grants designed for services and projects that benefit the community and improve the quality of life in Brevard County. Please be sure to review the guidelines for our grant process prior to applying:
- Grant Guidelines & Evaluation Criteria
- 2021 Grant Budget Blank Template (Sample)
- 2021 Grantmaker Briefing Zoom Event Registration
- 2021 Grantmaker Briefing (PP Slides)
- Grantmaker Briefing (video of presenters)
Stay in contact with YOUR Community Foundation by “Liking” our Facebook page.
Please sign-up and create a password below: