Third Wave Partnership Opportunities:
For over three decades the Foundation has served a wide range of community needs including arts & culture, economic & workforce development, education, environmental & animal welfare, health and human service, and medical research. Together – as an individual or a corporate partner – we can make an even greater philanthropic impact on the Space Coast.
Join Us Today
Support from the Third Wave provides critical investment in the Foundation, allowing us to promote engaged philanthropy across generations, ensure a vibrant independent sector of not-for-profit organizations, provide targeted leadership in the community, and more.
$1,000 – $2,999
- Name recognition for a full year as a Third Wave Partner on the Community Foundation’s website with link to your corporate website, if your organization permits.
- Permission to place the CFB logo on your website and other marketing materials for one year.
$3,000 – $4,999 Third Wave Premier (All benefits listed above plus):
- Name recognition on annual Giving Together Catalog distributed to donors, fund-holders, professional advisors, and other community partners.
- Logo Recognition at annual Grantmaker Briefing events (2) attended by nonprofit leaders and other funders.
$5,000 – $9,999 Third Wave Elite (All benefits listed above plus):
Only FOUR available
- One article in our e-newsletter about your organization’s philanthropic efforts in our community.
- Opportunity to be recognized verbally as the THIRD WAVE ELITE sponsor at our Smart Giving Series events for donors, fund partners, and other community leaders.
- Opportunity to be recognized verbally as the THIRD WAVE ELITE Sponsor at our annual board and donor social event.
- Invitation for two (2) to our annual board and donor social event.
- Invitation for two (2) to our Smart Giving Series events.
How Do I Catch the Wave?
Once you have chosen the best fit for yourself or organization – simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 321.752.5505 to get started.
Who are Members of the Third Wave?
Corporate Advised Fund
Are you a business looking to transform your corporate giving efforts from unfocused check writing to strategic philanthropy. By opening a corporate giving fund, also known as a business-advised fund, we can support your company in its corporate giving with a full spectrum of services, including grantmaking, due diligence, site visits and community updates. Contact us at 321.752.5505 to learn more about opening a fund.