The 2016 College Scholarship Cycle is CLOSED
Please check back in October 2017 for more information
The Community Foundation administers a scholarship program that each year helps local students pursue their dreams and goals at colleges and universities. Scholarships allow our donors to invest in the future by helping deserving students pursue higher education. Student’s benefit from the financial assistance as well as the academic recognition of being a scholarship recipient.
Each scholarship has its own specific purpose and eligibility criteria and is managed with varying degrees of involvement by the Foundation’s staff. If you are interested in applying for a specific scholarship, please do the following:
- Review the information for each scholarship to determine eligibility for specific scholarship. To apply, follow the instructions on the page that describes each scholarship.
- Please review each application carefully.
- If you have additional questions or concerns not addressed in the application itself or for more information on our scholarship programs please contact Lisa Davidson.
The Community Foundation is grateful for contributions to the general scholarship fund for 2017:
In memory of Lorraine Vanikiotis
Important Notice to Applicants:
Please email all completed applications to Lisad@cfbrevard.org
Note: If sending multiple application packages, you may need to send in separate emails depending on file size.
Scholarships are awarded on a nondiscriminatory basis after careful review of eligible applications. Award recommendations are approved by The Community Foundation’s Board of Directors, and scholarship awards are paid directly to the educational institutions where the successful candidates are enrolled. If any information on your application is missing it will not be processed.
To qualify for a post-secondary scholarship from the Community Foundation, the school you attend must be an accredited institution. Please be sure to confirm if your chosen college or university is accredited by clicking here.
Thank you for applying and good luck!
- Norma S. Annabal Scholarship Fund
- The Geraldine L. Cabic Charitable Fund Scholarship
- The Pablo Enriquez Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Ella Josephine Goodman Horn Fund Scholarship
- Missy & Tony Shannon Memorial Scholarship
- Eligibility & Scholarship Application: Click to Download (Must complete one application, per submittal)